1. Any information collected, gathered, accumulated, from anybody, by Vidyapeeth will be only in regards to that particular object/s, business, transaction/s, cause/s, reason/s or dealing/s only. This information collected from visitors is on a purely voluntary basis, however by supplying the information it is presumed that he has consented to Vidyapeeth keeping it for a reasonable period of time and using it for the purposes set out.
2. Information so collected by Vidyapeeth shall be used towards mutual business, support the activities in which Vidyapeeth is engaged, to provide higher standard quality solutions and service, best efforts of standardization and modernization and shall not be used for any commercial purpose or direct marketing nor shall permit anybody to use it.
3. Confidentiality: Any Information including website & information management, e.g. IP address, browser type, ISP, referring/ exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, domain name, etc. or any personal information e.g. name, title, institution affiliation, address, telephone number and email addresses, etc., collected by Vidyapeeth, classifies as Confidential Information, accessible only to authorized personnel of Vidyapeeth. Personal information provided by anybody and any other information relating to him will be held by Vidyapeeth and may be used for its own marketing purposes or occasionally shared with other organizations in the prevention of fraud. In performing analysis and in the course of its business, Vidyapeeth will only ever disclose such information in an aggregated form that is not capable of identifying an individual user.
4. Links to third Party: Any links or super links of the third parties to website of Vidyapeeth, which are not under control of Vidyapeeth is not responsible for the content, privacy policies or reliability of such sites. Vidyapeeth does not endorse or accepts any of these sites, nor the information or merchandise contained or offered by these sites. Anybody dealing with Vidyapeeth is strongly encouraged to make whatever investigation he/she feels necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transactions with any of these third parties. All aspects of these links including the text, graphics and links, without any limitations are provided on an "as is" basis with no warranties of any kind. In addition on some pages small visible graphics are used to build and enhance the logging system of Vidyapeeth.
6. The name, logo, nomenclature, design, text, graphics, other property marks, all software compilations, website, its context, software and services, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on Vidyapeeth's website belongs to Vidyapeeth. Nobody is granted any right, title or interest in those trademarks by Vidyapeeth. No part of the text, any graphics or images on this site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, including by photocopying, facsimile transmission, recording, re-keying or using any information storage and retrieval system without prior written permission from Vidyapeeth.
7. Any commercial use, such as selling content, creating course packs, or posting information on another website, is prohibited.
8. Vidyapeeth is the owner or licensee of all rights in the website, its content, software and services. Nobody shall have any right to such content, software or services unless expressly granted by specific authorization/ Agreement. Visitors of the site are not permitted to frame all or part of the website, to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded or printed out from the website, systemically download or print materials from the website, to transmit or provide any data from the website to a third party, to use the website in a manner contrary to any applicable law.
9. Accessibility to website is strictly personal, non-transferrable.